Steps on how to remove active users from an account:
1. Once logged in your dashboard will show up and then look for the 'Manage Users' tile, click it to start removing users.
2. Find the user you wish to remove and click on 'Manage'. You can also use the search option on top by typing the name and pressing enter.
3. After clicking manage, click the 'Remove' button to simply remove the selected user.
4. Then confirm your decision to remove and close the window.
To Archive a user:
1. Also in 'Manage Users' tile.
2. Find the user you wish to archive and click on 'Manage'.
3. After clicking manage, click the 'Archive' button then the user will be archived in your organization.
4. Confirm your decision to archive.
5. Archived users will appear as grey in your user's list.
6. To unarchive a user, simply click again manage and then click 'Unarchive'.
1. Once logged in your dashboard will show up and then look for the 'Cumulative Metrics' tile, click it to start removing/archiving users.
2. Scroll down at the bottom part of the web-page and look for the 'Participants' area.
3. Then hover your mouse over on any user and when the 'Card' comes up simply click on 'Remove' or 'Archive'.
4. At this point, the system will ask you to confirm by clicking 'OK' before removing/archiving the user from your organization.